Skip to main content

Horny Section

Heya! Fellas.. So you are here, in the Horny Section. Well-cum. Get ready for some raw fragrance from the flower's nectar. 

Disclaimer: Everything said here is a mix of my exp and fantasy, So enjoy it...

My First Attempt

Me: Vaishnavi @ V (you can imagine me as a look like of aditi..)


He: Ajay @ Aj. ( he kind of Sid)

Monsoon was already lashing out heavily in my city. The mushy smell of rain did something inside me. I was sitting in balcony and enjoying the rainy evening with a cup of coffee.

In the midst of the chill weather, i felt the warmth of hands running over my shoulders, followed by a firm neck massage. The naughty fingers took it's own course down my back creating some shocks inside me and i turned back and stared at him, His puppy eyes melted me again and we smiled and that lead to a deep french kiss - tongues rolled and he sucked my lower lips while his hands gripped my ass tightly,,

We went in as Thunder broke the kiss and it got too dark. My mind started thinking about us, This is my first date and we are already living together. It was honestly super weird. He roaming around showing his hairy legs and chest whereas i run around in shorts and his shirts. ( No Bra at home right .. Lol😋)

Lost my virginity!!!

It was a football match night. we settled down in our bed with few pop-corn. I was in shorts and T whereas he is topless and wearing shorts. ( i like running my fingers in his chest hair and lie down on him).. it was half-away and his team was winning. I got up for water and he sneaked behind my back and cornered me in kitchen..

I looked at him, like What?!... he with his soul-catching eyes stared down at me. Thousands of thoughts running inside my mind.. he put his finger near my hip and tried to removed my T.  I could not speak up as i was shocked and could not put up resistance when he was staring at me...My heart beat was raising rapidly as he freed my body from his T-shirt.

For the first time in 60 days, he is now seeing me top-less, may be he took our relation to next level and i  agreed to it without saying or asking... 

He was staring at my soft, round blossoms and cherry pink nipples.... she never saw strangers in her life and in shyness she stood erected. ( i refer my blossoms as "she" )..

He lifted my head and stared at my eyes,, i crumbled, A..A..Aj wha.. what arre you doing?!. He said, i am taking us to next level and kissed my lips. we had a min long smooch..

He lifted me and made me sit on the slab. (it was like a exotic video i saw a week back).. in the process, my blossoms wobbled left and right..he smiled seeing that and i was so helpless and neck deep in my embarrassment..

V, you got wonderful blossoms and he made me lean a bit and said in commanding voice, whatever happens dont stop me for next 10 min.. Aj, what you gonna do, he kept his finger in my lips and shhhhhhhed...

i started breathing heavily,..she went up and down..  my heart beat was so loud and seeing him licking his lips.. i opened and closed my mouth in excitement or fear or whatever that feeling was...

he held my hips slowly and came closer to me. he is almost 10 cms away from her and his warm breath grazed her.. she even got more horny (that round b****) and looked at him like, come and taste me.. ....

This is where they meet first...

His lips and my Tits officially met that day..he put a kiss on my left tit and used his nose and moved towards my right tits crossing my cleavage.. i already started sweating and my fist was holding the slab tightly... There it go, first kiss on my right tits..

He officially enjoyed what i saved for 24 years and my boobs was enjoying it...He  slowly looked at me.. ( inside my head - dont u look at me , dont u look at me Aj.. i was shouting)... he stared again and i could not control my self and hugged him tight...

I never imagined in these days, when i run over his chest hair that it is going to cause a shiver down my spine.. 

My smooth and soft blossoms met his hairy and rough chest and damn! his hair was so itchy, she could not handle it..but he hugged me tight and kissed my neck.. and slowly his tongue did a slow marathon from neck to shoulder and he raised my right arm and held it behind my head..

i was literally helpless, when he continued his marathon to my armpit.. he stopped there and licked my armpit like he was a hungry dog.. i was seeing how furiously devouring my armpit. i was sensitive over there and he held my hand so tight i could not do anything other than
 "moaning , Aj,, heyyyyyAj,, gosh,, heyy,, ahhhhhhhhhhh..oh, ahh", 
and i held his right hand for grip,,, he kissed my lips and continued his marathon to my side boobs,, this time he let go of my hands and automatically i held his face,, and we had a intense french-kiss..

He went down to my side boob.. it was not fair,, she is so virgin and soft.. she needs care, not some lustful sucks.. .. he kissed my boob and slowly used his tongue's tip and circled around my areola like a hungry shark..

i was looking at his action and was fully immersed in lust..  i could not think of anything..i was slowly losing my control and he grabbed her head (nipples lol) suddenly with his lips.. 

This was not something i expected and he sucked her passionately.., with his nose hitting my areola and his lips was sucking my nips..it was such a pleasurable moment... he was rolling his tongue over my sensitive nips and his saliva was all over her..

I held his face and moaned, Aj.......ahhhhh,, yeah,, ahh,,, and his other hand playing with my right tit.. 

This is toooooo much.. i felt my pre-cum running near my inner thigh... I understood she was ready for him.. he slowly shifted to other nip and did the same without mercy..

Tbh, it was such a high voltage moment...I never knew he withheld this much lust and greed over her all these days..  

He stopped after devouring her..she is already a pinky and now she turned so red and pinkish.. she cried to me , I lost my virginity Vaishu.. 

Session 2
.. 

He looked at me and his eyes was full of lust.. V, I think it is time we ,you know , pop your cherry (  really Friends reference).. well that gave a light laugh and I bite my lips.. no Aj. But did he listen nope....

He carried me to our bed and asked me to undress him.. i slowly removed his bottoms and he was there with his Jockey.. I can see something like a snake struggling...

He said, go ahead V..( I am not kid dude)..i barely touched it..damn it was so hard...

I slowly removed his inner looking away.. I know he is free now.. and he hit my nose... I saw it now.. he was like curved, hard black banana..

He was huge and holding him made him get more strong..obv.this monster is going to tear me down..I am scared... 

He is in full horny mood and I kissed his tip..I can smell his precum.. 

I know this monster needs to go in my mouth..well, why the wait..

I used my mouth to take him slowly inside..aj started moaning..this is revenge time right...

he was huge for my mouth ,but I ain't gonna stop..I slowly took him half way and he was reaaaallyyy *mouthful*... after few gags,, i got him fully inside me,, he was looking at me like, what a slut she is!!...

i moved my mouth outside and my saliva was all over his dick and my mouth.. it was a mess!! i started blowing his dick slowly in and out,, in and out,, and caressing his inner thighs and balls,,

i can hear him struggling and holding my head seeing me sucking his soul out of his penis.. i never know i was such a BJ Queen,, it ended half as he could not control more...

we smooched now,, how is ur taste Aj,,, well, your lips says everything.. he pushed me in the bed,,

Final Session

He removed my shorts and panty in single pull.. we are there staring each other's nude body.  His Penis started throbbing in such a pleasure seeing me nude.. he didnt take his eye of my wet, trimmed pussy,,, 

he knelt down and kissed my legs, i looked at him and i can feel my "pussy vibrating"... what is now bitch,, you need his big dick tearing you and ram you.. ahhn,,, 

his sharp tongue grazed from toes to knees and he used his lips and beard to caress my inner thighs. i was rolling my eyes and moaning, hey,,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, i can feel more juices ooze out of my pussy..

he went near my honey spot and smelt it,, i closed my face in shy and fear.. i am lyind down naked, my pussy is drooling like anything and this big monster guy is smelling it,,, I cant even imagine this,, and thousands of feelings were running in my head.. and he kissed my pussy...

i literally jumped and pushed him away. no Aj.. i could not control,, he came close and kissed me and convinced me ,, it is okay baby,, it is nothing, ( yeah, it is nothing, you are going to tear me down,,,)

he started kissing my pussy and his tongue was rolling and "slurping" in and out of my wet pussy, the itch down there was going up like anything.. he was sucking it inside his mouth and he slowly put his index finger in the entrance of my pussy,,

i tightly held the bed and i made an arc in my back,, he was sucking my pussy and slowly pushed his finger inside my pussy.. she was virgin and never exp this big, cold finger inside her..

she could not accept it, but he didnt stop,, finally he went in little,,,my juices were over-flowing and i was moaning his name,, Aj..hey,,, ahhhhhhh,, god,, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,, ahhhh,,hmmmm yeahhh yeahhh,, ahhhhhhhhhh,,,, few places no words came out from my mouth,,,

he stopped, but i felt his finger and lips still on my pussy,, he rubbed his dick over my pussy,, i know this is it... he is going to destroy something i saved for years.. i looked him like this,, 











he pushed a bit, no she was not big enough to take him,. but he didnt give up.. i held his hands and in the missionary position he pushed a little bit more, i can feel that monsters head little inside me, and slowly he pushed a inch more. 

it was so painful, but pussy seems to grab it,, i was breathing heavily and he stopped,,, he bend a bit and said, babe, it is going to be okay.. (like how sins holding dani lol)... i was nodding and !!!!BAM!!!.. he went inside me fully,,

i shouted ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, Ajj,,, ahhhhhhhhhh,, tears rolled down my cheeks, but i can feel his big dick inside me,, god,, his penis is inside me,, ahh,, 

he started stroking me slowly in this position and i can feel the pleasure overflowing in my pussy,,, where i moan, ahhhh ahhh,, Ajj,,,,ahh,,,ah hmm yeahhhhhhh,, yeahh yeah yeah,,,

i was on cloud 9, when he was deep inside me and he started moving fast down there... he put his leg in the bed and started riding fast.,, i can feel his dick hitting my sweet spot and no words came out.. 

he slowed down and started heavy thrusts,,Aj,, hey,,,hey,,hey,, this went for 5 min,, " stop, ride, stop ride stop ride..."... 


the moment came he came over me and i locked my leg over him, ( damn it was a sudden response)... he put his hand under my head and looked at my eyes straight and started fucking me fast...

i was holding his hands and face,, and my mouth was open,, i know it was my sex face and this face is making him go hard!hard!harder!!!.... in any -moment he is going to fill me fully,,,,

I didnt think about condom or anything, no other thoughts other than his thick cock inside my soft pussy...!!!.. truly a yogic state..!!!

the time gap was closing in,, and i know i am gonna climax,, and he too,,,he started doing very fast!!!.. ahh Aj.,, baby,,, AJjjjjj hahahaha,,,,,,,,,ahh,,, and he bit my shoulders and fucked me even fast,,,

i can hear the sound of his balls hitting me,( he was balls deep!!.. i felt the expression)... and Splash!!.. his big dick was beating like a heart and his hot cum filled my pussy,,,  he was like arggh!!!... Vaish,, arggg!!!!...

he slowly reduced the speed and now,, literally his sperms are inside me,, damn!!.. what just happened,, 

i lost my virginity to my date and his sperms are inside me,, what a slut i become,,,, he looked at me and smiled,, (what are you smiling dude!!).. we smooched gently and i can feel his cock loosing the hardness.. 

he removed it and i can see it was the "wettest place in the universe" and full mess!!.. the aroma was giving me  a different kind of sensation,,

he lied next to me,,and we slept hugging and kissing....

 *end*........






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Garden

Greetings Everybody!!!..    This is your Lady Bug @ Vaishnavi. This blog is my garden with different flavors i mean, sections 😂. Do visit and smell the fragrance of each.  BTW, i stay in the middle of my garden!! Have a nice tour!!!. and let know your comments in the comment sections.